Dirty Rose - Rock & Roll Is My Religion (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Apr 2021, 06:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Sleaze Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Fronted by the Nations Number 1 Air Guitarist and Rock Vocalist, Sven 'Spandex' Smith. Dirty Rose brings a high energy, nostalgic yet modern, fun, Rock & Roll show that is guaranteed to melt your face!With 6 singles out, an album releasing later this year, perfomances at Download Festival and Sci-Fi Weekender, Dirty Rose are bringing back Rock & Roll, but FOR REAL THIS TIME.‘lyrics that you could probably imagine being featured in a School of Rock spin-off, this track will get you ready for a weekend full of endless fun and late night sing-a-longs’ ACM, 2019.In 2019, Sven was asked to appear on X Factor : The Band where he performed Van Halen's Jump.'Sven looks like Simon Cowell's worst nightmare on X Factor' Metro.co.uk, 2019

Album:

DIRTY ROSE have been performing their ’80s paraphernalia shows for some time now and releasing standalone singles.With last year’s lockdown, it was the proper opportunity to record their debut album “Rock & Roll Is My Religion“, and darn, this is such fun listen in these troubled times.It’s very cool to hear these young dudes playing this kind of party-going glammy hard rock with a sleazy outcast lifestyle; think the dirtier side of Skid Row with a Poison bubblegum catchy choruses and a really good production & mix.With song titles like ’80s Baby’, ‘Saturday Night’, ‘Born to Break My Heart’, or ‘Air Guitar Hero’, you know before press play “Rock & Roll Is My Religion” will provide 37 minutes of entertainment, and very well done.‘Turn It Up’ and the albums opening lyrics of “Rock n’ roll is my religion, it’s not a fucking disease / Heavy metal is my addiction,” foreshadows the attitude vocalist and X-Factor auditionee Sven Smith, guitarist Ben Draper, bassist Jack Price and drummer Rory Levell bring to the party. Just in case you’d doubted the boys’ intentions though, ‘Turn It Up’ immediately heralds a white hot guitar solo from Draper that’s brimful of feeling, a characteristic that appears throughout the album, and choral shouts of “get the fuck out” echo the exact quote from Skid Row’s 1991 tune of the same name.Much of the lyrics are crude, cliche, and clever at the right times by virtue of phrasing and tonality. “Stupid, fucking lazy cu-continue on my way,” is a lyric that appears in ‘Step Off,’ another direct tribute influenced by the film and musical adaptation ‘School of Rock’ as well as the riffs in ‘Don’t Wake Your Parents Up,’ a cautionary tale of one night stands.Levell’s stadium sized drum fills inflate ‘Heavy Metal Train,’ and Smith’s spoken voiceovers and sound effects add the boat-load of retro nostalgia they set out to ship back to this era, accentuated by Smith utilising his Air Guitar Champion skills.‘‘Saturday Night’ and ‘Air Guitar Hero’ follow in the same vein lyrically; emphasising and embellishing the Sunset Strip glam hard rock traditions of being lazy rebels with hedonistic rockstar ambitions and not settling for anything else, even if it means you can’t pay the rent again this month.Among the party anthems, ‘80s Baby’ offers a more early 2000’s approach, whilst the guest growl breakdown from Break Fifty’s Hugo Knight lends ‘Birthday’ a heaviness that makes you question if it’s the same band altogether, the track sticking out like a maskless citizen on public transport.”Rock & Roll Is My Religion” is a record of genre extremity, a direct tribute to glam rock and it’s party going, sleazy outcast lifestyle; a combination that leaves Dirty Rose at a musical crossroads without a map to guide them. The bands infectious enthusiasm and passion for rock n’ roll however will have them settle into any environment no matter which path they choose.Boiling over with catchy guitar riffs, high octane drums, and ear-worm choruses, ‘Rock & Roll Is My Religion’ is a slice of unadulterated enjoyment for fans of ’80s American hard rock / sleazy hair metal.Listening to the record, the brotherhood of Dirty Rose is strong and chemistry between them is palpable. Their tag line of ‘Your girlfriend’s favourite band’ may just be true, but you should also make room for them in your own playlist because ‘Rock & Roll Is My Religion’ is proof enough that these young musicians play this kind of timeless rock n’ roll for all head bangers out there.

Line Up:

Ben Draper - guitars
Jack Price - bass
Rory Levell - drums
Sven Smith - vocal

Tracklist:

01. Turn It Up 03:37
02. Step Off 02:46
03. Boyfriend 04:14
04. Birthday 02:50
05. Heavy Metal Train 03:09
06. Saturday Night 03:26
07. 80s Baby 03:54
08. Don't Wake Your Parents Up 03:03
09. Born To Break My Heart 04:05
10. Just Having Some Fun 02:31
11. Air Guitar Hero 03:10

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní