Arion - Vultures Die Alone (Japan Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Apr 2021, 06:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Style : Symphonic Melodic Power Metal , Male & Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Finnish melodic/symphonic metal band Arion was formed in 2011. The band is currently competing in the top 12 of Finnish UMK contest with their single “Lost”. The contest picks up Finland’s candidate for the Eurovision song contest 2013.Arion is founded in 2011 melodic metal band from Helsinki Metropolitan Area. The band was founded when together for a long time been calling Topias Kupiainen and Arthur Vauhkonen met Sibelius Senior Secondary School in the autumn of 2011 a new guitarist / song writer Iivo Kaipainen. Around the same time the band's bassist Georgi "Gege" Velinov join. The band reached its present form in the Iivo old classmate Viljami Holopainen joined the Arion singer.Arion took part in the 2013 new music contest with the song "Lost" The competition challenges the band received a lot of positive publicity and May 2013 Arion signed a recording contract with Ranka Publishing.In November 2013 was released the band's first recording, A New Dawn EP, which was released the band's first official single, "Seven." EP, the reviews were great, and Arion's future is expected to be successful. Arion full-length to be nominated debut album expected to be released in the spring of 2014.Arion's music is melodic metal with a recognizable elementtäjä are strong choruses, the orchestration, the guitar virtuoso and synasoolot and Viljami Holopainen's personal and highly recognizable laulusaundi.

Album:

Famous for their majestic melodies, lush arrangements and nonpareil musical chops, Arion are now gearing up for their next evolutionary leap with "Vultures Die Alone". And what a treat it is.Now closing in on their 1st decade of existence, the fabulous fivesome of Finns get punchy. Their third outing "Vultures Die Alone" redefines melodic metal for 2021 and beyond. Beautifully balanced, meticulously honed, and streamlined to modern metal perfection, Arion’s 3rd album “Vultures Die Alone” is an extremely addictive album.It is like a 10-round bout against a true heavyweight contender… who goes at you with kid gloves.From the fierce opening riffs of "Out of My Life" to the ending salvo of "I Don’t Fear You", you’ll get gently pummeled to sweet oblivion with a flurry of catchy melodies. You will be breezily battered by a barrage of nimble riffs while Lassi Vääränen’s vocal delivery throws a jab after another until your ears ring with happiness. Guitarist Iivo Kaipainen‘s frenetic fretwork dances like a butterfly and stings like a bee while you can’t but marvel the overall musical aptitude of Arttu Vauhkonen (keys), Georgi Velinov (bass), and Topias Kupiainen (drums). Finally, the two guest appearances - by Battle Beast’s metal goddess Noora Louhimo in the album’s leading single “Bloodline”, and Finland’s newest modern pop metal sensation Cyan Kicks in “In the Name of Love” - are the combo of uppercuts that will have you on the ropes and eventually drops you down for the count that is the soothingly beautiful coda "Until Eternity Ends".This triumph was achieved with the assistance of seasoned cornermen. "Vultures Die Alone" was produced with Matias Kupiainen (Stratovarius) at the helm and expertly mixed by Adam "Nolly" Getgood (Periphery).

Line Up:

Lassi Vääränen - Vocals (2015-present) - See also: Cønstantine
Gege Velinov - Bass (2011-present)
Topias Kupiainen - Drums (2011-present) - See also: Tuomas Norjanen Project
Iivo Kaipainen - Guitars (lead) (2011-present) - See also: ex-Edge of Haze
Arttu Vauhkonen - Keyboards (2011-present)

Tracklist:

01. Out of My Life
02. Break My Chains
03. Bloodline
04. I'm Here to Save You
05. In the Name of Love
06. A Vulture Dies Alone
07. I Love to Be Your Enemy
08. Where the Ocean Greets the Sky
09. I Don't Fear You
10. Until Eternity Ends
11. At The Break Of Dawn (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Punish You (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. You're My Melody (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný