Primal Fear - I Will Be Gone (EP) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Apr 2021, 15:26

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release of Primal Fear's new album “Delivering the Black” on January 24th in Europe and January 28th in North America.After some very intense songwriting sessions and pre-production schedule, the band started to record the new album in summer 2013 at the House of Music studios in Germany, with producer Mat Sinner and engineer Achim Koehler.The band then moved to Denmark in September to finish the album with acclaimed producer/engineer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe) handling the mix.The centerpiece of the album is the epic track “When Death Comes Knocking” and the 10 minute opus “One Night In December,” spiced with big orchestral arrangements and complex sound designs.The ballad “Born With A Broken Heart” also shows a new side of Primal Fear with an acoustic guitar vibe and the addition of Liv Kristine (Leaves’ Eyes) on backing vocals.Singer Ralf Scheepers says: “We worked hard to create our best album ever. I already felt the vibe during the pre-production, that we were working on something very special this time! And now the result is just an amazing Metal album, I’m extremely proud of!”Producer/bassist Mat Sinner adds: “The songs, the production, the sound – this album is a very special one for me and my career. In my view everybody in the band just did a killer job and Jacob was fantastic choice to mix the album!”Prior to the full album, the new single “When Death Comes Knocking” is due out December 2nd.

Tarja Turunen is a Finnish lyric soprano singer, songwriter and composer. She is best known as the original member and the former lead vocalist of Finnish operatic/symphonic power metal band Nightwish, founded by herself, Tuomas Holopainen and Emppu Vuorinen in 1996. She was dismissed from the band after nine years, on October 22, 2005, through an open letter written by Holopainen, that was signed by the other members of Nightwish too. Turunen responded through another open letter, which was posted on her website in both Finnish and English.The journey has just begun...

Album:

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR will release a new five-track single “I Will Be Gone” on April 9, 2021 via Nuclear Blast. The effort will include an exclusive new version of the band’s achingly beautiful ballad “I Will Be Gone”, re-recorded with former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen.“I Will Be Gone” gets an altogether new and deeply melancholic vibe with Tarja‘s unbelievably emotional performance, showcasing a different facet of PRIMAL FEAR. Yet it’s not the only gift they deliver on this EP; “Vote Of No Confidence”, for example, is an all-new, previously unreleased beast of a song. Clocking in at over six minutes, this storming, furious anthem gives a brilliant glimpse of things to come. Previously only available as bonus tracks on the limited “Metal Commando” digipack, three more songs complete this release: enchanting guitar instrumental “Rising Fear”; massive mid-tempo smasher “Leave Me Alone”; and heavy metal monument “Second To None”, making “I Will Be Gone” so much more than just another offshoot of a successful album.“There were three famous vocalists on our final wish list,” Mat Sinner comments. “That it was Tarja who got involved in this song is a matter of pure joy for all of us. Working together on the song and video was totally relaxed and professional – a great experience also because Tarja’s and Ralf’s voices go together incredibly well. Now, we can expand the “Metal Commando” saga with a unique chapter. We’re all really proud of this single.”The Finnish icon can only agree: “I was very happy to receive the invitation to take part in PRIMAL FEAR’s beautiful song ‘I Will Be Gone’. We started our careers nearly at the same time many years ago, and finally got a chance to work together. I love the song and personally it helped me to stay connected and rock again, even if at the studio this time. I really hope that people will like this collaboration and that it will bring them joy especially during these difficult times we are living through at the moment.”“Metal Commando” is so much more than just another album by a veteran band. The songs are too strong, the hooks too merciless, the refrains too huge, and their trademark phalanx of three guitars too indomitable for any meek kind of listener response. “We’re simply an awesome team,” Sinner laughs. The “we” he’s talking about are of course himself on bass guitar and vocals, fierce vocalist Ralf Scheepers, guitarists Tom Naumann, Alex Beyrodt and Magnus Karlsson as well as that brand-new whirlwind of a drummer, Michael Ehré.After six albums “abroad” “Metal Commando” saw the band return to their first home Nuclear Blast. Where some bands would give in under such pressure, changing labels for PRIMAL FEAR has unleashed a huge amount of sublime heavy metal energy. Heck, we bet this seismic shock was visible on the Richter scale! “We wrote and wrote and released quite early on that we had a lot of good ideas going”. Good ideas? The songs are bangers as only PRIMAL FEAR anthems can be – a sound that’s long become a trademark just got new, shiny alloys.New track “I Will Be Gone” showcases PRIMAL FEAR’s mellow, bittersweet side – available on multi colored vinyl, shaped vinyl, CD digipack or digitally. Let’s all take a deep breath now; soon enough it’ll get loud again on stages around the globe.

Line-Up:

Mat Sinner - Bass, Vocals (Goddess Shiva, Jorn, Kiske / Somerville, Level 10, Silent Force, Sinner, Mat Sinner, Voodoo Circle, ex-Scheepers (live), ex-Cans)
Tom Naumann - Guitars (Sinner, Mat Sinner, ex-Godiva (live))
Ralf Scheepers - Vocals (Blackwelder, Scheepers, ex-F.B.I., ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace)
Magnus Karlsson - Guitars (Allen / Olzon, Kiske / Somerville, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, The Codex, The Ferrymen, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live))
Alex Beyrodt - Guitars (Jorn, Level 10, Missa Mercuria, Silent Force, Mat Sinner, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Wild Axes, Voodoo Circle, ex-Sinner)
Michael Ehre - Drums (Gamma Ray, Nitewalk, The Unity, Unisonic (live), ex-Love.Might.Kill, ex-Metalium, ex-Murder One, ex-Pryer, Uli Jon Roth (live), ex-Firewind, ex-Starchild, ex-Hansen & Friends (live), ex-Vinnie Moore (live), ex-Matt Gonzo Roehr, ex-Kee Marcello (live))

+ guest:

Tarja Turunen - Vocals - See also: Harus, ex-Nightwish

Tracklist:

01. I Will Be Gone (feat. Tarja Turunen)
02. Vote Of No Confidence
03. Rising Fear
04. Leave Me Alone
05. Second To None

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných