Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

FM are a British AOR band. In the U.S., they are often referred to as FMUK. They have released eleven albums to date. Two of those, Indiscreet and Tough It Out reached the UK Albums Chart, whilst five of the band's singles made inroads into the UK Singles Chart.FM will release an EP, titled Futurama, on March 31, containing four brand-new tracks plus six live performances and an extended remix.The release ties in with the band’s upcoming dates, where they’ll open for Foreigner and Europe before a series of headline shows.Frontman Steve Overland says: “We’ve been busy in the studio working on the EP and writing songs for the next album. We’re really pleased with the direction the songs are taking.“Previous EPs have proved popular – and this is our biggest and best to date.”

Album:

FM are celebrating the 30th Anniversary of their second album “Tough It Out” with the release of a new double live album, "Tough It Out Live". Originally released by Epic Records in 1989, "Tough It Out" broke into the UK Top 40 and saw contributions from songwriting luminaries such as Desmond Child (Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, etc.), Jesse Harms, Robin and Judith Randall (Mark Free). The record is understandably regarded as a Melodic Rock / AOR classic and the band played it in its entirety on their last shows of 2019 in the UK and Germany to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the release. In addition to the tracks from the "Tough It Out" album, this live release is complemented by a number of tracks which FM have rarely performed live, cherry picked to offer a setlist that gives the discerning fan a great insight into the band’s deeper repertoire.

Line Up:

Steve Overland: lead vocals, guitar
Chris Overland: guitar
Merv Goldsworthy: bass, backing vocals
Didge Digital: keyboards
Pete Jupp: drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro
02. Tough It Out
03. Don't Stop
04. Bad Luck
05. Someday (You'll Come Running)
06. Everytime I Think Of You
07. Burning My Heart Down
08. The Dream That Died
09. Obsession
10. Can You Hear Me Calling?
11. Does It Feel Like Love
12. Feels So Good

CD2:

01. Digging Up The Dirt
02. Tough Love
03. Hollow
04. Dangerous
05. Hard Day In Hell
06. Wildside
07. Breathe Fire
08. Only The Strong Survive
09. Blood And Gasoline
10. I Ain't The One
11. I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných