Chris Antblad - Age Of Concord IV (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Apr 2021, 13:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Ralf Christian Antblad, born 24 June 1973 in Mölndal, is a Swedish songwriter and music producer.His work can be heard, among others, Paul Carrack, Sibel Redžep, Larz-Kristerz, Magnus Carlsson, Anders Ekborg, Donnez, Christer Sjögren, Thorleifs, Lasse Stefanz, Sylvia Vrethammar, Scott, Rolandz, Molly Sanden, Timberville, Rune Rudberg, Ann Tayler , The Boots Band, Jill Johnson, Wahlstrom, Joe Lynn Turner, Big Noize, Carmen, Spin Gallery, Sara Lindvall, Andreas Wistrand, Erik Linder, Rednex.2009, Antblad price Guldklaven / Year song for the hit composition "I have to call Carina", with Larz Kristerz. Other compositions to mention is "That is where I'll go" / Sibel, who was one of the final songs in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008. "Up to Dance" with dream-team Thorleifs, Lasse Stefanz, Scott and Christer Sjögren. "I do believe" with Anders Ekborg. "The reason was you" with legendary vocalist Paul Carrack, also written by Antblad / Carrack. "I can imagine the horizon" with the three priests, "Dance, dance !!" Sylvia Vrethammar, "People Change" by Joel & Luke, who was also the soundtrack of the popular American TV series "Vampire Diaries", "Just One Wish" with Hilda Stone Ore, which was the title track to Disney Channel's Christmas calendar, Christmas with Eric Saade.Christian Antbkad is the son of the manager Ralf Antblad. 4 Albums in her discography also.

Album:

Talented Swedish musician & producer CHRIS ANTBLAD is a prolific songwriter. The ex member of AORsters Spin Gallery has been releasing his own composed, performed and produced ‘Age Of Concord’ series, albums with diverse lyrical concepts but always with the classic Scandinavian melodic rock approach.”Age Of Concord IV” sees Antblad returning to his early days of smooth melodies inspired by the American sound of the genre mixed with his European 80s roots.Known for his work with guitarist Tommy Denander, David Foster, Andree Theander, etc, and writing / producing for other Scandinavian artists, since many years ago Antblad manages everything by his own. He’s occasionally helped by some fellow musicians, but as a whole, this is Antblad’s own work.

Line Up:

Chris Antblad - vocals , guitars

Tracklist:

01. I Just Need To Know 03:57
02. Breaking Away From The Herd 03:29
03. A Summer That Won't End (Album Version) 04:25
04. The White Man's Overbite (Album Version) 04:16
05. Everyone Knows (Album Version) 04:45
06. Love Was Never Lost Along The Way 04:41
07. Mr Primeminister (Album Version) 03:44
08. There Is A Light 04:59
09. The Days (Album Version) 04:19
10. Summer Has Finally Come (Album Version) 03:54
11. Music City (Album Version) 04:23
12. Song For My M 03:09

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných