Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Blending high energy rock n roll with a determined attitude, Laced In Lust takes the best of the rock powers from the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s and mixes it with a more modern sound. Laced In Lust has been turning heads since their first show in 2012 and have a strong following in Adelaide that continues to grow.Since that first show you've seen the release of debut single "Fire" followed by numerous national tours throughout Australia, the booming release of their EP "Firing Lines" AND more recently returning from a European tour!Its been full steam ahead from day 1 and nothing is holding back your new favourite band, Laced In Lust!

Album:

With several E.P.s under their bullet belts it about time Laced in Lust released a full length album.Since their first show in April 2012 these Australian sleaze rock purveyors have recorded three E.P.s and toured Australia and Europe opening for bands of a similar genre, but also being brave enough to open for more metal bands. Indeed they supported the mighty Status Quo on a stadium tour of Switzerland, which is fitting as they have been described as a “Sleazy Status Quo” in the past. This is a fourteen track release containing sleazy, rocky, good time songs to get wasted to!The first number 'Save Me' show cases the sleazy sound you were hopefully expecting. A competent voice carries this rock tune well with nice sounding dirty guitars bouncing along to a simple but effective goal of moving your hips and head. Music like this demands a guitar solo and thankfully we are not let down by the talents of Nick Robinson, mission accomplished, and we are on to the next song.'Hot Tonight' begins with “whoa whoa whoa” and the Australian party feel returns to drink your beer and steal your partners. Good time feelings seep through this work, and I am sure this was the intent. No political agenda, no worship of devils or gods, just music to make you smile, shake your booty and nod your head.Torsten Steel’s voice is steeped in lace scarfs and high heeled boots and works perfectly with this sordid type of rock. The band are deft in their field and the song writing is true to the genre, and the solos are accomplished as I mentioned earlier, a must in bluesy rock. 'Sun Song' tops off a well crafted collection of songs; this is an ode to loneliness marinated in slide guitars, and hang overs.As an album 'First Bite' is an excellent example of boozy inspired rock tunes, soaring guitars, and hip swaying tunes. Whether your bandana is adoring your head, tied around your arm or slung around your neck, Laced In Lust may just be the band for you.

Line-Up:

Torsten Steel - Lead Vox/Guitar
Vivian Jones - Lead Guitar/Vox
Oopie- Bass/Vox
Russell Boyd - Drums/Vox

Tracklist:

01. Save Me (L.I.L. Woman) (04:29)
02. Hot Tonight (05:23)
03. Hard In This Town (04:22)
04. Your Name (04:31)
05. Firing Lines (04:43)
06. Party's Over (03:14)
07. On Parole (03:57)
08. I Remember When I Was Young (04:33)
09. Fire (04:17)
10. Rock You (04:00)
11. Lipservice (05:02)
12. Black Heart Murder (05:12)
13. I'm Alone (05:05)
14. Sunrise (04:03)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných