Significant Point - Into The Storm (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Feb 2021, 12:20

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Speed Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

SIGNIFICANT POINT are an extremely energetic bunch, bringing pure 80’s driven power metal to the table in style. The album “Into the Storm” is their first full length release and features 10 tracks that would make anyone proud to be a metal head. The band has been in the scene since their 2014 demo release, which also featured “Danger Zone” (which is included reamped with this current offering).

Album:

This album has a single sound, carried across the tracks in perfect fashion. The theme is fast. I mean really, really fast. The whole thing makes me feel like I’m going to get myself a speeding ticket. The guitar absolutely screams with dazzling tone and drives the work, be it with hammer-ons or monstrous rhythm chugs that borderline tremolo. With a multitude of mind melting melodies in the style, the technical prowess of the guitarists bring DRAGONFORCE vibes in their own unique way.“You’ve Got the Power” is a real stand out track at the front end of the album. The speed gives way for just this moment to allow a real melody and energy through this piece. Vocals are dialed back from a mostly high-pitched album. Those two elements combined make this a particularly enjoyable piece, which tells me that these musicians will step out of their comfort zone to serve the track. “Riders Under the Sun” picks up the pace and the pitch again and seems refreshed and energized as if the former track gave them rest in a live set. A very consistent chorus drives up the potential of this track, which is met in kind with a phenomenal dual guitar solo that drives home synchronized tapping effect with melody to spare.“Night of the Axe” steps in with an ominous cymbal hit that soon turns in to a riff driven mad house. The verse segment breaks up the usual speed with more whole bar chord strums, but that quickly turns back to riff. I absolutely cant get enough of the beginning of the guitar solo in this one, with ascending tremolo picking, long bends, and tapping all bringing back the roots of real metal guitar.“In to the Storm”, call me a nerd if it makes you feel better, is my absolute favorite track on the album. I am a sucker for a title track, and it is mostly in Japanese! The drums seem so playful and energetic throughout, and with several moments of cleaner guitar jumping back and forth. I do wonder why all of their work doesn’t hit me with the same energy, but again I think they took the path of great musicians and did what the track demanded. The multiple lead guitar parts that are highlighted in this track show real modal diversity and experience. “Danger Zone” is not in fact a Kenny Loggins cover, but a workout of their original release from 2014. The tone in the lead guitar is a hair dialed back so that seems almost dense laying across this track. The rest of the track seems to play very similar to all of my original description, but I do still enjoy the 80s metal clinic that is put on throughout.SIGNIFICANT POINT really sells me on the 80’s vibe overall. Front to back it was a great experience. I will be listening through this one for a long time coming, either twiddling with guitar leads or pressing the actual pedal to the metal. Stunning work!

Line-Up:

George Itoh - Vocals
Itormentor - Drums - See also: Evil, Lurking Fear, Exdeth (live), ex-Reincarnation (live)
Gou Takeuchi - Guitars - See also: ex-Evil, ex-Chainsoul Blood
Kazuki Kuwagaki - Guitars
Kazuhiro Watanabe - Bass (2019-present)

Tracklist:

01. Attacker [03:47]
02. Heavy Attack [03:30]
03. You've Got the Power [04:06]
04. Riders Under the Sun [04:35]
05. Night of the Axe [03:29]
06. Run for Your Life [04:00]
07. Into the Storm [05:23]
08. Deathrider [04:23]
09. Danger Zone [04:27]
10. Running Alone [06:17]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní