The Pretty Reckless - Death By Rock And Roll (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Feb 2021, 11:21

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Alternative Rock , Hard Rock , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

The Pretty Reckless are an American hard rock band from New York City. The current members are Taylor Momsen (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Ben Phillips (lead guitar, backing vocals), Mark Damon (bass) and Jamie Perkins (drums).Their debut album, Light Me Up, was released on August 30, 2010 in the UK. They released their first single on May 13, 2010. The album spawned three moderately successful singles and its most notable, "Make Me Wanna Die", topped the UK Rock Charts upon release. The band released their second extended play entitled Hit Me Like a Man EP in early 2012,along with two brand new music videos of songs previously heard on their debut album. These releases coincided with their second tour.The band embarked on a worldwide tour in 2010 in support of their debut album, the Light Me Up Tour, which concluded in March 2012. Four days after the end of their first tour, they embarked on their second tour, The Medicine Tour, where they appeared as a support act for Marilyn Manson and Evanescence.

Album:

After being delayed, finally next Friday THE PRETTY RECKLESS will release their new studio album ”Death by Rock and Roll”. Mixing dark rockers with bright melodic acoustic-mixed songs, The Pretty Reckless has the perfect formula of well-written songs, technically proficient playing, and a powerhouse front-woman.Indeed, Taylor Momsen’s vocals command power as the band creates the sonic stage for her to excel. The songs have many moods and feelings, making them exciting and standing up to repeated listens.The CD opens up with the title track, “Death by Rock and Roll,” encompassing the attitude and lifestyle of Rock and Roll, and I love that the album winds down with a softer track, “Rock and Roll Heaven,” that’s about discovering Rock and Roll and how it inspires and started this whole trajectory of the band’s life.Both songs mention her dads broken needle on his vinyl player which was a great visual for me of how deeply ingrained rock n’ roll is in their lives.

Line Up:

Taylor Momsen – vocals
Ben Phillips – guitar, backing vocals
Mark Damon – bass
Jamie Perkins – drums

Tracklist:

01. Death by Rock and Roll
02. Only Love Can Save Me Now
03. And So It Went
04. 25
05. My Bones
06. Got So High
07. Broomsticks
08. Witches Burn
09. Standing at the Wall
10. Turning Gold
11. Rock and Roll Heaven
12. Harley Darling

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných