Soen - Imperial (Digipak Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Jan 2021, 10:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

Soen is a progressive metal supergroup consisting of various high-profile extreme metal musicians. Their debut album Cognitive was released on February 15, 2012.Initially formed in 2004, it was in May 2010 that the formation of Soen was announced. The original lineup consisted of former Opeth drummer Martin Lopez, ex-Death, Testament and Sadus bassist Steve Di Giorgio, Willowtree vocalist Joel Ekelöf and guitarist Kim Platbarzdis.The group's first song, "Fraccions", was released on the band's official website in October 2010.Their first video, for the song "Savia", was posted on their Facebook page in February 2012.Their second video is a moody acoustic version of the song "Ideate". The band's third video is for the song "Delenda".Drummer Martin Lopez has described Soen's music as "melodic, heavy, intricate and very different than everything else."Their debut, Cognitive, was released in February 2012 receiving positive critical reception, the members' technical proficiency was praised the most, though many reviewers noted extreme stylistic similarities to the music of Tool.Martin Lopez commented on the Tool similarity: "We are inspired by Tool but I consider them not only a band but a genre. Besides that, I really don’t think there’s anything to argue about, we make good music whoever it would remind you of. Some people tend to dislike rather than like and are looking for faults instead of seeing music for what it is, good or bad".

Album:

The provocative, imperious and engaging Swedish based metal band Soen unveils fifth album "Imperial", via Silver Lining Music. Founder members Joel Ekelöf (vocals) and Martin Lopez (drums), along with Lars Enok Åhlund (keyboards and guitar), Oleksii 'Zlatoyar' Kobel (bass) and Cody Ford (lead guitar) have never shied away from challenging our perceptions of life and humanity and "Imperial" continues Soen's unique journey through the psyche of our species and the conundrum of our times. Eight crisp, sharp and supremely constructed songs spanning frustration, reflection and hope, "Imperial" is the most fierce and dynamic release of Soen's journey, one which continues to be deeply therapeutic for both the band’s dedicated followers and the band themselves."In my life I try to be as real as possible, but I think that the music and nature of Soen are the only place that I really, really feel I can be myself", explains Martin Lopez. "When you're home, doing music & writing lyrics, that is where you really get to express yourself without any judgement and with total freedom."Produced by Iñaki Marconi and the band, "Imperial" was mixed and mastered by Kane Churko, who has worked with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne and Bob Dylan, giving songs such as "Illusion", "Modesty" and the epic closer "Fortune" a dimension and richness which will reach yet more ears and minds. The sheer power and poetry of Soen's dynamics are more completely executed and honed than ever before, something which is perversely a product of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Line-Up:

Joel Ekelöf – vocals (WILLOWTREE)
Martin Lopez – drums and percussions (ex-OPETH, AMON AMARTH)
Cody Ford (lg)
Lars Enok Åhlund (k, g)
Oleksii 'Zlatoyar' Kobel (b)

Tracklist:

01. Lumerian
02. Deceiver
03. Monarch
04. Illusion
05. Antagonist
06. Modesty
07. Dissident
08. Fortune

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných