Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

VOLTER was born in 2014 out of a random meeting between Gregor and Anton at a pub.Talking about the magnificence of Rock’n‘Roll music, they decided to form a band that seriously kicks fucking ass.Soon they agreed that celebrating this kind of music could only be done in style of Motörhead – with no remorse! Both played in several bands before and thus the roles were assigned easily: Gregor took over the bass and vocals while Anton had to batter the drums.After struggling to find a guitar player who would fit in, finally “Hurricane Hardy” joined VOLTER at the end of the year and the engine started to roar.There wasn’t any doubt how they wanted to sound. All three are deeply influenced by 80s metal and rock music and share a passion for the gear of that time. So some classic Marshall JMP-models became the foundation of the massive, blasting sound experience that VOLTER is! The three-piece played their first show in April 2016 – a packed club and a lot of positive feedback gave them an additional motivational push. In the following months VOLTER played a couple of shows and gained reputation as a full throttle, high gain rock machine.In August 2016 the first EP was recorded and released, containing four songs that represent the heavy, gain overloaded sound of VOLTER.It came to pass that the demand for an Album increased, so VOLTER hit the studio again in 2017 and chiselled 10 energy loaded tracks into polycarbonate which show more than enough the mantra of this band: LOUD, RAW & HEAVY! After “Hurricane Hardy” left the band in 2018, Anton and Gregor had to look again for a new riff master and finally found him. Since January 2019 “JAKE” is the new guy on guitar and a permanent part of VOLTER.

Album:

What the hell is going on here? Did LEMMY rise from rock hell to bring us redemption? This thought crossed my mind for a moment when I heard the first notes from VOLTER.VOLTER (Facebook) are a troupe from Hanover and have unmistakably dedicated themselves to the sound of MOTÖRHEAD. If you don't know anything about the cult band MOTÖRHEAD, because you've lived behind the moon or even further away, this article is recommended (Link).A dose of VOLTER vaccine In any case, it is completely sufficient to immediately raise my mood. The effect starts immediately after the first chords. The effect is even increased if you watch the awesome video for the opening track "High Gain Overkill". VOLTER are there on their mission to bring people back to believe in good old honest rock'n roll. In doing so, they use very resourceful and radical methods. In any case, I had a lot of fun.Stands for the sound of VOLTER. Here, regardless of etiquette, they simply and unmistakably rock out. It doesn't take a long time to get used to it. The music goes straight into your ears, into your veins and into your heart. VOLTER almost always press the gas pedal through the floor panel and rarely shift down a gear.The Messiah calls But even when the pace is reduced, VOLTER doesn't lose anything of its coolness. Especially the last song “Messiah's Call” is a damn snappy mid-tempo number as a bouncer, the middle part of which is even carried by a slightly dark aura. You can almost speak of an atmospheric number. I like this other facet of VOLTER's sound very much and it adds variety to the program.Conclusion: I would like to keep my review like VOLTER did with her album “High Gain Overkill”: short, crisp, to the point!VOLTER resurrect the legend Lemmy with “High Gain Overkill” without clumsily copying him. The three men let it crack like hell with their no-frills, dirty rock'n'roll, almost without exception at full throttle. That puts you in a great mood! But even if every song is a cracker in itself, the songs sound quite similar overall. This has the advantage that you can play any song and it always fits. I would like to see a little more variety in the future, because as mentioned above, I really like the last song “Messiah's Call”. I still see a lot of potential there!But the following is certain: “High Gain Overkill” is a great rock'n roll record with gasoline ... uh..Sorry...Whiskey in the blood. Absolute partying guarantee with 11 songs that will grab you by the balls! So turn up the controls, turn on the turntable and off you go!

Line Up:

Gregor Musiol - vocals , bass (ex-Swamp , ex-Six Cells , ex-Dropped , ex-4th of May)
Jan Wegener (Jake) – guitar
Anton Herrmann - drums (ex-Bizzy Bones , ex-Snørd)

Tracklist:

01. High Gain Overkill (03:04)
02. The Road Is Mine (03:15)
03. Kiss My Ass (03:07)
04. Black Skies (05:18)
05. Damage Dealer (03:53)
06. Shake (02:36)
07. Nothing (02:21)
08. Boogie Ride (03:13)
09. Crimson Sky (02:42)
10. Rockstar (03:55)
11. Messiah's Call (04:25)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných