Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : : Glam Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

HESSLER is an American hard rock / heavy metal band known for their energetic live performances. HESSLER has globally released four LP/EPs and seven music videos without a label or support from outside forces. They have extensively toured North America, performed with an array of major acts, and are the subject of a documentary that has won film awards in film festivals across the world.Formed in 2008 by vocalist/guitarist Igz Kincaid, HESSLER built a following in the Chicago music scene through consistent performances and heavy promotion. The first release, titled ‘Bad Blood’ was put out in 2011 and the band performed nationally in support including at SXSW & Rocklahoma.HESSLER released their first full-length album “Comes With the Territory” in November of 2012 and toured the U.S. A return to SXSW 2013 kicked off a month long U.S. tour ending in a return performance at Rocklahoma 2013. In the summer of 2013, the band was voted the “Best Metal Band” by the people of Chicago. The release of a new EP titled ‘Ghost Dance’ in June of 2014 was followed by a North American tour inclusive of the band’s first performances in Canada.The band spent 2015 writing new music. ‘Skeleton Crew” was released in 2016 and supported by live performances and two music videos. A new single/video titled “Akira” was released on March 16, 2018, followed by another single “This Evil” on June 18, 2018. A cover of Golden Earring’s Twilight Zone was released in 2019.Delayed by the Covid19 Pandemic, a new full length titled “When the Sky Is Black” was released on 1.1.21 with a 1.11.21. video release for a cover of The Misfits “London Dungeon.” As the world awaits the return of live performances, the band will release a vinyl version of the new LP.HESSLER has shared the stage with Slash, Buckcherry, All That Remains, Steel Panther, W.A.S.P., Sebastian Bach, DORO, Michael Schenker, RATT, U.F.O., Cinderella, Loudness, U.D.O., Skid Row, Dirkschneider, Hammerfall, L.A. Guns, D-A-D, John 5, Blaze Bayley (Iron Maiden), Sister Sin, Crashdiet, Otep, Butcher Babies, Wednesday 13, The Last Vegas, Delain and many more.

Album:

Chicago, Illinois, USA based Hessler consisting of lead vocalist / guitarist Igz Kincaid, guitarist Erik Michael, touring bassist Adam Arling and touring drummer Richo Marquina have unveiled the cover for their upcoming new studio album When The Sky Is Black.Hessler have released four albums to date: Bad Blood EP (2011), Comes With The Territory (2012), Ghost Dance EP (2014) and Skeleton Crew EP (2016).Kincaid was asked what inspired him for the title track and cover for the new album to which he replied: “I was born in Bosnia [former Yugoslavia] and was fortunate through sheer luck to miss the actual war, though my parents, family and friends were not. I left Bosnia in May of 1992 and did not return until July of 2018. In the capital of Sarajevo, I went to the Museum of Crimes Against Humanity, and was overwhelmed by the experience. As soon as I walked out of the museum, I sat down on a bench and wrote the lyrics from the perspective of what my thoughts would be if I was unfortunate enough to be stuck in the city of Sarajevo during the two year siege. Regarding the cover for the upcoming album, it’s the figurative coming together of a modern city’s past and a modern city’s apocalyptic future, which I hope never actually happens. The album cover is one of my favorite spots in Chicago to relax at and our friend Bryan W [TLV / Black Actress] did a fantastic job shooting the cover as well as the tremendous artwork done to the photo by our long-time graphic designer, Billy Arnett. It’s a powerful image and we’re looking forward to it being the cover for the first vinyl release in our history.”

Line-Up:

Igz Kincaid - Lead & Rhythm Guitars & Vocals
Erik Michael - Guitar & Vocals
Adam Arling - Bass (THE LAST VEGAS, WARRIOR SOUL, FURBABY, URGE OVERKILL)
Richo Marquina - Drums (BLACK ACTRESS)

Tracklist:

01. Crazy Horse
02. Akira
03. This Evil
04. Fallen Star
05. When the Sky Is Black
06. No, I'm Alpha Male (Turbonegro cover)
07. London Dungeon (Misfits cover)
08. El Jefe
09. Twilight Zone (Golden Earring cover)
10. Bad Blood

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných