Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

BulletBoys is an American hard rock group formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1986.The group's original lineup was composed of former Ratt and Kagny and the Dirty Rats guitarist/King Kobra lead vocalist Marq Torien (vocals), former King Kobra guitarist Mick Sweda, Lonnie Vencent (bass) and Jimmy D'Anda (drums, percussion).The group released two successful albums and had a number of singles featured on MTV between 1988 and 1991.From the 90's onward, the group went through numerous lineup changes, with the exception of Torien who remained the only consistent member, which featured musicians such as Steven Adler (ex Guns N' Roses, later of Adler's Appetite) and DJ Ashba (ex Beautiful Creatures, Sixx:A.M. and Guns N' Roses) among others. The original band reunited for one show in December of 2011.To date, the band have released seven studio albums, BulletBoys (1988); Freakshow (1991); Za-Za (1993); Acid Monkey (1995); Sophie (2003); 10c Billionaire (2009), and Rocked and Ripped (2011) as well as the live album Behind the Orange Curtain (2007).BulletBoys were formed in 1987 in Los Angeles, California by former King Kobra members Marq Torien (also formerly of Ratt) on vocals, Mick Sweda on guitar, Lonnie Vencent on bass and Marc Danzeisen on drums.The group were strongly influenced by AC/DC and Van Halen with Torien drawing comparisons to Van Halen singer David Lee Roth. After signing a deal with Warner Bros., the group released their debut album BulletBoys in 1988 with the album peaking at number 34 on the Billboard 200.[6] The group released two singles, a cover of the classic O'Jays tune, "For the Love of Money" (which peaked at number 30 on the Mainstream Rock Chart and number 78 on the Billboard Hot 100) and "Smooth up in Ya" (which peaked at number 23 on the Mainstream Rock Chart and number 71 on the Billboard Hot 100) with both receiving airplay on MTV.They released their second album, Freakshow, in 1991 however the album only peaked at number 69 on the Billboard 200.The single "Hang on St. Christopher," a cover of the Tom Waits song, peaked at number 22 on the Mainstream Rock Chart.The group released their final album with Warner Bros., titled Za-Za, a name suggested by guitarist Anthony Gallo taken from The Godfather Part III character Joey Zasa,in 1993, however it failed to chart, as well as the album's singles, while both Sweda and D'Anda left the group the same year.The group continued and released Acid Monkey in 1995 through Swordholio/Perris Records however they disbanded soon after.

Album:

Za-Za is the third album from the hard rock band BulletBoys, released in 1993. This was their last album released by Warner Bros. Records, and the final one produced by Ted Templeman.11 tracks clocking in approximately 36 minutes. Included with the disc is a 14-page booklet containing song titles/credits/times, song lyrics, black & white individual band member photos, and thank you's. All songs written by the Bulletboys. Recorded at One On One Studios / Alpha Studios / Larrabee North - all in the Los Angeles area. Producer - Ted Templeman. Label - Warner Bros.COMMENTS: You may have heard the Bulletboys were a poor man's Van Halen. Yes and no. Singer Torien had some similarities to David Lee Roth in hair, antics and swagger... and maybe a few yelps. Guitarist Sweda had some great chops, but is/was/never will be in the same league as Eddie Van Halen. Short albums like this one, matched most of the DLR era VH albums... all in the 30+ minute range. And, the last similarity might be the man behind the controls, Ted Templeman. The Bulletboys took off with their amazing 1989 debut, had mild success with "Freakshow" (1991), and then just kind of fizzled with "Za-Za". I liked "Freakshow" (and the one major hit "Hang On St. Christopher"), but years later I feel this is their weakest album. I believe "Za-Za" to be the band's deepest, most complex and varied release. Where the Bulletboys debut was straight ahead in your face glorious hard rock (a true classic of the time)... "Za-Za" has some of those same style tunes, but dared to mix it up. Highlights - the hard rockers include the humorous "When Pigs Fly", "1-800-Goodbye", "The Show" and "Fess"; the slow doo-wop "Mine"; the uplifting sweet rocker "Sing A Song"; and two of my all-time favorite BB's tracks - "For The Damned" and "Laughing With The Dead". Years later, I still pull this disc out frequently. If you followed 80's hard rock, "Za-Za" is a must own.

Line Up:

Marq Torien - vocals
Mick Sweda - guitar and background vocals
Lonnie Vencent - bass and background vocals
Jimmy D'Anda - drums, percussion and background vocals

Additional Musicians:

James Booker - piano (10)
Kim Bullard - keyboards (5)

Production:
Produced by Ted Templeman.

Tracklist:

01. When Pigs Fly
02. Slow And Easy
03. The Rising
04. Sing A Song
05. Mine
06. 1-800-Goodbye
07. The Show
08. For The Damned
09. Laughing With The Dead
10. Fess
11. Crosstop

+ Video "Mine" (Official Video)
+ Video "THC Groove" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1993 / NEWS 1993"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných