Boulevard - What's Up (1987) (Satelit Record Edition 1989)

hudební novinky 1989 / music news 1989
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Jún 2023, 08:58

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (Satelit Record Edition 1989)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 86 mb

Bio:

Swedish hard rock/ AOR band from Gothenburg.This band was just about the break, but something went wrong.The reason was actually that the record company president was busted for fraud. The first single was released in December 1987, but re-released with a new cover the year after as the band thought the cover was too ugly to be acceptable. Roy, Lennart and Morgan recorded a more rock-oriented single with the project Midnight Blue. It was actually a parallel project on the same label. Dick and Lennart formed Time Bomb Boys, that later became The Ungrateful. Lennart moved to the USA after the band's debut and there joined the band Elegantly Wasted. Morgan was later found in B-Thong and Glanzig, while Mikael and Roy were found in the band Gift. Börtner, ex-Steelemade, joined Innocent Rosie and Mikael was also in Easy Action.

Album:

Debut and last album.Excellent release for BOULEVARD back in 87 being a rawer edition of EUROPE trying to sound a bit rougher !the guitar work is truly great and the mane attraction and you ll find a lot of energy in the songs!"surrender","i m what you need" and "heart of a stranger " are the highlights!.The band's voice is a bit Don Dokken-esque with a slight quirkiness, but one of the twin guitarists moved to L.A. to teach guitar school and leads the songs with edgy L.A. metal-esque guitar riffs in many occasions. and catchy hard pop!The overall style of the album is Dokken with a sparkling and beautiful Scandinavian keyboard melody, and a hint of sleazy atmosphere, which can be enjoyed by both '80s Metal fans and '80s Hard Pop fans.The demo soundtrack also sounds old-fashioned, but it's good because it's full of '80s charm.It was reissued in 2012 by the German YesterRock label with three additional bonus tracks (demos) and digitally remastered by Dominoe's Robert Papst.

Line Up:

Roy El Hoshy - Vocals (Midnight Blue, Gift)
Lennart Widegren - Guitar (Midnight Blue, Time Bomb Boys, The Ungrateful, Eleganty Wasted)
Dick Börtner - Guitar (Steelemade, Time Bomb Boys, The Ungrateful, Innocent Rosie, Cocaine Cowboys, VELVETt 69)
Michael Magnusson (R.I.P.) - Bass (Easy Action, Gift)
Morgan Pettersson - Drums (Midnight Blue, RAM, B-Thong, Snappy Cacky, Commander, Glanzig)

Production:

Recorded At – Svenska Vidifon AB
Design – Ali Zamini
Mixed By – Johan Nordqvist
Photography By – Jüri Soomägi
Producer – Sven Norman

Tracklist:

01. Solid As A Rock
02. Fallen Angel
03. On The Line
04. Give Me Love
05. Surrender
06. I’m What You Need
07. Heart Of A Stranger
08. Running
09. Still On My
10. Bad Lover
11. Millions Of Faces

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1989 / NEWS 1989"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných