Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Christian Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

X-Sinner is an American hard rock band formed in 1988 by guitarist Greg Bishop. The band is known for having a very similar sound to that of AC/DC, Kix and Def Leppard and has continued performing and releasing albums today. Originating in the White Metal scene, the band has expanded their fan base into mainstream metal over the years with great success.They were named the favorite new band of 1989 by the readers of HM Magazine,and their debut album Get It was one of the most talked about albums within the white metal scene at the time.Their first two albums were produced by John Elefante formerly of the band Kansas and released on Pakaderm Records,as well as on the mainstream A&M Records label of Hollywood. They have released five full-length albums including the latest album A World Covered In Blood now on Image Records. Experiencing a resurgence of interest with the release of "World Covered In Blood" in 2009/10, the band has gone on to perform in Europe recently as well as concerts in the U.S. and Canada. The band has opened for many mainstream metal artists like Warrant and Paul Dianno as well as headlining and performing at rock festivals and performing concerts of their own. The band has united with members of Rex's new side project GX for their live performances recently and have added that material to their live set list. X-Sinner's album, Going Out With a Bang, will be released track by track starting in 2014.

Album:

The second and last album by hard rock outfit X-Sinner had a new singer that tried to sound like the previous singer, but couldn’t really pull it off too well. Released in 1990, Peace Treaty is essentially a less-memorable release, featuring some good cuts amist not-so-good cuts. Still going for the AC/DC / Cinderella / Kix sound, but really there’s something missing here as compared to Get It…It's hard to follow up a classic. That's a problem X-Sinner had to face when they recorded this album. Another thing they had to deal with was a new singer, since David Robbins had quit the band. The new singer is Rex Scott. (Rex Scott sang in the band Zion for those of you that remember). I prefer David's voice before Rex Scott's, even though Rex has a good raspy voice as well. The production on this album is too soft sounding and unfortunately don't got the crunch Get it had. The tempo is also slower than Get It but you can still feel their characteristic moving AC/DC-influenced sound. With this said, this is still definately an album worth checking out. Cause what you get here are some great melodic metal tunes with hooks that directly goes to your head and won't let you go. My fave's are Hold On, You Got Me and All I Need. Another personal fave with a heartgripping message is the anti-suicide tune Don't Go. The lyrics goes like this: "The time was spent together was truly heaven sent. But the price of loneliness is one that's overspent. I know life can hurt you, I know that life can make you wanna die. But the truth can set you free. All you have to do is ask and believe."You got to hear this tune and feel the emotion in it. It really touches your heart for those that take their lives as well as their relatives and friends who is left with a great void. If you are struggling with suicide thoughts right now, I just want to tell you that no matter what you face and how bad your situation is God can always help you out, just call on his name and He WILL help you. Suicide is NEVER a solution, it only causes pain and misery.All in all I like this album and I recommend it, even though it's not in the caliber of Get It. Nonetheless, this is definately an album worth checking out and I'll give it a 3+ rating.

Line Up:

Greg Bishop - Guitar, Bass
Mike Buckner - Drums
Rex Scott - Lead / Backing Vocals

Production:

Produced: Dino Elefante / John Elefante
Engineered: Mike Mierau / Dino Elefante / John Elefante
Mixed: Dino Elefante / Mike Mierau
Recorded at Pakaderm Studios, Los Alamitos, CA.
Terry DeGraff: Art Direction / Design
Steve Galeener: Photograpy
Tom Farrell: Management

Tracklist:

01. Peer Pressure (4:39)
02. Rollin' Thunder (4:34)
03. We Need Love (5:18)
04. Getch Ya (4:53)
05. Hold On (2:58)
06. I Take Power (4:38)
07. Gotta Let Go (4:07)
08. You Got Me (4:30)
09. All I Need (3:38)
10. Don't Go (5:30)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1991 / NEWS 1991"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní