Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Christian Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Traxter Is A Christain Metal Band From The 80's & 90's. Members are: Darrin Lee Kirkindoll: (D.K) Drums Bobby Del Rey: Bass Guitar and B.G.V. Leonard Bennett: Front and back Axe work, B.G.V. Terrence Steven Fischer: Front and back Axe work, all around lead box and B.G.V. A Traxter is a brand of ATV. And a band, it seems. Upon first look at this CD, visions of cheeseballs danced in my head. The cartoonish artwork, the late hair-metal look of the band, the independent label. . .heck, just the title “Rock N’ Race” almost doomed this CD to the Hardly Ever Listen To section of my personal collection. But, everything’s worth at least one listen, so I gave it a shot. Rather glad I did, really.This is what most would classify as “hair metal”, although that label has been used in utter contempt from those who don’t really know better. Yes, this release does fall in that category, although it’s hardly second rate playing here. The first track, “Holy Rockin'”, once you get past the title, reminded me of early L.A. Guns. Upon the second track, “Mr. Love”, that comparison melted away to more of a classic Dokken sound, reminiscent of the ‘Back For The Attack’ days. Wow. The guitars are great, the vocals just raw enough (okay, possibly the vocalist for Kix filling in with Dokken. . .that’s closer to the sound), the production really good for an independent release. . .and the lyrics? The same blatant style of probably Fear Not or early nineties Guardian. Take, for instance, “Honest Report”:

I know a love seeks out the souls of men
This kind of love there seems to be no end
Sacrificing a dear one on a cross
And I’m hungry for love, Jesus kind of love
Love around the world

Sure, there are shots at regular every day hurdles, like drugs (“J.S.N.”) and alienation (“Mr. Love”, “Come To Open Arms”, “Turn And Face”), but mostly this falls under the classic Blatant Christian Metal title. . .it’s worth a listen, if you’re into the heavy metal of past yore. . .

Album:

This band is Heavy Metal Band from US/Canada, that sometime mixs Hard Rock,,man!! I lOVE IT,,this is the style of hard rock And Heavy I love even though they play heavier than hard rock,what a shame this band had no much reconation on the market not even on the christian community,few people know about this awesome band as far as i know not many know this band but once you have a chance to listen to then you will be wanting more and more,this band is just one of those Canadien band that release something good then they desapeared,they one of those few bands as Crossetion, Angelica, Siloam, Betrayal, Daniel band, Quickflight,and among others Canadien bands that released something Good But pour supports,Man besides that what I LOVE of these canadien bands is the hearts they placed in their Music And records, the passion to share the news throught their music,it make me feel bad that ,the greatest bands As these were sometime discremated by The greatest Companies Records Because their passion in christ And to share their message through their music,,but anyway once you got one of these band on your hands then suddunly you know what you got,TRAXTER was one of these bands that had a passion for sharing the gosples through their fantastic music,,guys I can hear this band over and over and I never get tired they Were very profectionals,their production has been attacked as a poor lavel And Prodution but is a lie!! hear it then you will give your point of view,of course they would go farther on with a mayor lavel but it doesn't mean the lavel that produced the album was the most terrible production,instead of giving bad reviews of their production go and see other productions that they care only for money and not about the heart of the bands,And are really terribles,anyway,one of my favo track is "The day" That Bring you into mind that the present time is what it counts for you, tomorrow we can't count it ,today you Can receive the salvation of christ,this track is a very touch ballad that is a very cool sound great riffs and companied by the drum that makes a cool harmony,,the choires of voices mixes are fantastics,"Mr.love" and J.S.N Are the other favo tracks on my list but anyway I love All The entire album from the start to the last track.

Line Up:

Terrence Steven Fischer - Guitars, Lead And Backing Vocals
Bobby del Rey - Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals
Leonard Bennett - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Darrin Lee Kirkindoll (D.K.) - Drums

Produced by Traxter

Tracklist:

01. Holy Rockin'
02. Mr. Love
03. Turn and Face
04. Come to Open Arms
05. The Flight
06. J.S.N.
07. Honest Report
08. Evil Day
09. The Day
10. Traxter

+ Video "Traxter" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1991 / NEWS 1991"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní