Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Band formed in 1990 in Youngstown, Ohio in USA.Paul was 11 years old when he started singing. "I missed the auditions at my grade school for the play "Oklahoma" but got a reprieve from the director, if I would sing in front of the whole class I could be in the chorus. Needless to say I went for it and on the first night I can remember standing on that stage at Saint Christine thinking this is what I want to do! Fast forward a few years... I was in high school cruising after chicks with my buddies John and Harry in John's Ford Galaxy 500 fastback singing Aerosmith trying to drown out the 8 track player and again bitten by the bug! A year later came Paul's first band "The Raw." Then came Nightshift, Nightstar (which toured Canada and is a whole story in its self), Python and Precious Metal. Two members of Precious Metal left to join a Cleveland band called Broken English. Paul was asked to stand in to help singer Paul Nevue.While singing with Broken English a band call White Noise came calling. Paul joined White Noise in 1983 where his musical journey took off. In the 1980's the place to be was a White Noise concert. White Noise became a regular sold out event wherever the band booked a show. There were times when Charter buses were rented and fans filled the buses to travel to shows outside of the Youngstown area.The band ultimately signed a record deal in 1990 with ATCO Records as Noisy Mama. Everybody Has One was released in 1991. "When we lived at the Stroudsburg, PA band house there were many nights where we would open up our own bar because we were snowed in, bored or both. We would buy a bunch of beer from the beer distributor next door and a bunch of Italian food from the specialty store next door to the beer distributor and we would play poker all night and just pretend like we were actually human beings and not night dwelling banditos." One nite at the studio recording Everybody Has One an ATCO rep was there. She was very straight laced no nonsence. By the end of the night as we were tossing the last piece of furniture out of the window when she stormed into the lounge where we were holed up and shouted STOP!!!!! (As we stared) She said, "You need to light it on fire first." Needless to say rock n roll corruption prevailed.Paul toured throughout the country. The band's video for the song "Heart Of Stone" was featured on MTV Headbangers Ball. The band received great reviews. The critics loved the band after seeing them perform live. Noisy Fans Of America the band's fan club grew into 6 digits. Paul would showed up at fans graduation parties and weddings and would never turn down an opportunity to sit and talk with fans (friends) at shows or if they were hospitalized or home bound because of illness. Noisy Mama would end with the onslaught of grunge. "We started writing some of the best stuff ever at this point. Those songs are still sitting in the can to this day." Then came Interscope Records. They were interested in a song we wrote in NYC called "Nervousness Breakdown Baby."The band changed their name to Hounds Of Desire. At this point the band was writing, recording and performing the best music in thier history. A hard rocking Balls CD was released and a tour that supported it. A local show on New Years Eve, 1993 would be their last as the band broke up.

Album:

Noisy Mama captures the sound of late 80's hard rock with "Everybody Has One". This one and only release from the band includes fantastic songs from beginning to end. The songs have the formula that a lot fo hard rock fans have grown to love with raspy vocals and killer hooks. Blended together are hints of AC/DC, Cinderella and Aerosmith. If you are reading this right now, I'm sure you are a fan of blues based hard rock. This is an essential buy for your collection.Very cool cd. I would call it a mix of Great White and Little Ceaser so yeah it definitely has that bluesy-sleazy feel. And the songs are catchy as hell--had "Dirty Dog" stuck in my head all day long at work.

Line Up:

Paul Skowron lead vocals, harmonica
Dave Scott rhythm guitar
Chris Merullo bass
Jimmy Gumina lead guitar
Tommy Rich drums

Tracklist:

01. Heart of Stone
02. Dirty Love
03. Dirty Dog
04. It's You
05. Daddy Long Legs
06. Million Miles
07. Long Way Home
08. Eyes on the Prize
09. Little Brown Jug
10. Dave's Brain

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 1991 / NEWS 1991"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných