Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Parasite Inc. is a melodic death metal band from Aalen, Germany. Formed in 2007, the band currently consists of Kai Bigler (vocals, guitar), Dominik Sorg (guitar), Stefan Krämer (bass) and Benjamin Stelzer (drums).The band formed in 2007 after guitar player Kai Bigler and drummer Benjamin Stelzer decided to start a band. The line-up was completed by Benedikt Grubauer (guitar) and Patrick Hauf (bass). During the first two years the band wrote songs for an album and played several concerts. In early 2010 they released a self-titled demo album, which has been recorded in late 2009 in the band's own recording studio. The mixing was done by Hendrik Kröger, while the mastering was done by the band itself. About that time Patrick Hauf left the band and was replaced by Sebastian Schmid. The demo received critical acclaim, high review scores and sold out soon. In the same year Parasite Inc. was chosen out of over 2.000 applicants to play at the Summer Breeze Open Air as part of the New Blood Award.In the following years the band played many more concerts among others with Heaven Shall Burn, Hatesphere, The Sorrow and Hackneyed. In summer 2011 Benedikt Grubauer left the band and was replaced by Kevin Sierra (ex-Hackneyed). In 2012 Parasite Inc. signed a record deal with Good Damn Records (later renamed to Rebel Tune Records). For their first official release Time Tears Down they re-recorded all songs of the demo album alongside 5 new songs. The album was mixed by the band itself and mastered by Jens Bogren (Fascination Street Studios). During the recordings Sebastian Schmid left the band. Stefan Krämer (Skelton Pit, ex-Torment Tool) took his place.Time Tears Down has been released on August 2, 2013 via Good Damn Records.The album received very good reviews and high ratings by leading German metal magazines.It also reached number 26 in the official German rock-metal charts and stayed in the top 30 for several weeks.The music video for the song The Pulse Of The Dead was especially successful on YouTube.In 2014 Kevin Sierra left the band and Dominik Sorg became a new full-time member. Following the release of Time Tears Down the band played concerts all over Europe including the Out-and-Loud Festival of 2014 in Germany, the Karmøygeddon Festival in Norway and the Summer Breeze Festival in Germany, both in 2016. In 2018 Parasite Inc. signed to Reaper Entertainment for the release of their sophomore album, Dead and Alive, which was released on August 17th, 2018.

Album:

PARASITE INC. hails from Aalen, Germany, founded in 2007. Throughout their ongoing career they have been playing contemporary melodic Death Metal. In 2010 they have released their self-titled debut demo and there they are with their debut, “Time Tears Down”, via GoodDamn Records.“Fire The Machines” served as quite an intriguing intro, featuring the modern industrialize form of icons as FEAR FACTORY, GODSMACK, SEPULTURA. “Pulse Of The Dead” conjured the same powers, yet even more frantic and foreboding, taking on additional similarities, especially riff wise, in the vein of SEPULTURA and KREATOR. Mainly it is a collision between Thrash and melodic Death Metal, stomping ground with heaviness and crafty melodies, quite catchy and it actually made me like even more. “Time Tears Down” has that feel of old SAMAEL, quite nice. I really like the drumming on this one, stellar performance. The riffs and melodies had me going for IN FLAMES and the old vines of the early 90s melodic Death Metal out of Sweden while the keyboards’ work haloed as if it was Warmen’s work. No doubt that it is a perfect track for headbanging. “Function Or Perish” is another fine headbanger, pure passion of demonic Metal with influential melodies. I would also point the impact of “In The Dark” that sails with a piano intro right before commencing its havoc with fast pace mayhem. The drumming felt a little industrial, yet still total melodic domination and sense of progression. ”Armageddon In 16 To 9” demonstrates the fine fusion of Power and Death Metal directions with an epic form, you must check out the soloing, quite CHILDREN OF BODOM like. On “Back For War” brutality was mixed with catchy features, amazing guitar solo, rapid dire drums, strong riffs played and destructive growls. “The Scapegoat”, as if you aren’t in trouble enough with hell breaking loose, edging with old IN FLAMES riffery, producing a catchy tune of great Death Metal. “Dead Life” and catchy tune of the band’s flaming music, great vocals and superb guitaring, I was astonished by the musicianship and the dexterity of these guys. “Hatefilled” might be a short endeavour, yet it still rocks and “End Of Illusions” is like an out of this world experience, its melodic elements upgraded its quality, a catchy number.This album is not just for the extreme Metal fan, you should really tune to this one to get the better picture of how melodic Death Metal once sounded, a work of art in my bill. Lots of kudos for these guys, live long and prosper with this kind of vision going.

Line Up:

Kai Bigler - Vocals, Guitars (2007-present)
Benjamin Stelzer - Drums (2007-present) - See also: ex-Satanic Syndrome
Kevin Sierra - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: ex-Shattered, ex-Hackneyed
Stefan "Johnny" Krämer - Bass (2013-present) - See also: Torment Tool, Bleeding Red (live), ex-Finisher, ex-Shattered, ex-Tankfucker, ex-Grabfinsternis

Tracklist:

01. Fire the Machines 01:06
02. Back for War 02:27
03. Time Tears Down 04:17
04. Chaos Inside 03:44
05. Function or Perish 04:39
06. Armageddon in 16 to 9 04:15
07. Pulse of the Dead 04:12
08. The Scapegoat 03:43
09. In the Dark 03:52
10. Unmeant Outcasts 03:45
11. Hatefilled 02:15
12. End of Illusions 06:06
13. Deadlife (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Parasite Inc (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Feb 2021, 11:38

Parasite Inc. - Dead And Alive (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

Parasite Inc. is a melodic death metal band from Aalen, Germany. Formed in 2007, the band currently consists of Kai Bigler (vocals, guitar), Dominik Sorg (guitar), Stefan Krämer (bass) and Benjamin Stelzer (drums).The band formed in 2007 after guitar player Kai Bigler and drummer Benjamin Stelzer decided to start a band. The line-up was completed by Benedikt Grubauer (guitar) and Patrick Hauf (bass). During the first two years the band wrote songs for an album and played several concerts. In early 2010 they released a self-titled demo album, which has been recorded in late 2009 in the band's own recording studio. The mixing was done by Hendrik Kröger, while the mastering was done by the band itself. About that time Patrick Hauf left the band and was replaced by Sebastian Schmid. The demo received critical acclaim, high review scores and sold out soon. In the same year Parasite Inc. was chosen out of over 2.000 applicants to play at the Summer Breeze Open Air as part of the New Blood Award.In the following years the band played many more concerts among others with Heaven Shall Burn, Hatesphere, The Sorrow and Hackneyed. In summer 2011 Benedikt Grubauer left the band and was replaced by Kevin Sierra (ex-Hackneyed). In 2012 Parasite Inc. signed a record deal with Good Damn Records (later renamed to Rebel Tune Records). For their first official release Time Tears Down they re-recorded all songs of the demo album alongside 5 new songs. The album was mixed by the band itself and mastered by Jens Bogren (Fascination Street Studios). During the recordings Sebastian Schmid left the band. Stefan Krämer (Skelton Pit, ex-Torment Tool) took his place.Time Tears Down has been released on August 2, 2013 via Good Damn Records.The album received very good reviews and high ratings by leading German metal magazines.It also reached number 26 in the official German rock-metal charts and stayed in the top 30 for several weeks.The music video for the song The Pulse Of The Dead was especially successful on YouTube.In 2014 Kevin Sierra left the band and Dominik Sorg became a new full-time member. Following the release of Time Tears Down the band played concerts all over Europe including the Out-and-Loud Festival of 2014 in Germany, the Karmøygeddon Festival in Norway and the Summer Breeze Festival in Germany, both in 2016. In 2018 Parasite Inc. signed to Reaper Entertainment for the release of their sophomore album, Dead and Alive, which was released on August 17th, 2018.

Album:

Formed in 2007 out of Aalen, Germany come Death Metal kings PARASITE INC and their second full length album “Dead and Alive”. Following their first full length album “Time Tears Down” their previous record label closed its doors leaving us wondering what was to come of the band. After five long years we now have “Dead and Alive” and fans like myself, couldn't be happier. The artwork as well as mixing was done by the bands drummer Benjamin Stelzer. One thing I truly appreciate is they have full creative control over the band.The band has a very unique sound, Gothenberg meets Synth mixed with a hint of punk. For fans of AT THE GATES, ARCH ENEMY and MORS PRINCIPUM EST, PARASITE INC will be one of your favorite bands. So let us delve into this Death Metal masterpiece and have our cold steel hearts pump the mercury through our veins. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you PARASITE INC “Dead and Alive”.The album starts off with “Countershock” a synth intro that sounds like it comes straight out of an eighties sci-fi movie. It melds perfectly into the second track which is also a single off the album “Once and For All”. The first thing that stands out are the drums played by Benjamin Stelzer. The other thing that pops out to me are the guitars played by Kai Bigler who also is the vocalist and Dominik Sorg. Another thing I can truly appreciate is being able to hear bassist Stefan “Johnny” Kramer. It is very very rare to be able to hear all the instruments in a Death Metal band.“This World” is a brilliant mix of metal and synth. This tune is extremely catchy and I have caught myself listening to it several times in a row. From the sheer aggression to the beautiful soft parts this is definitely a track that stands out among the others. “Fall of the Idealist” starts off with a boot to the chest. I quite literally screamed aloud like a kid when I heard the effects they did on the vocals! PURE F****G GENIUS! I swear if you have never heard of these guys before this will become your new favorite band. The melody in this song is written perfectly, four tracks in and this is already one of my favorite albums in recent years.Up next we have one of the promotional singles “Headfuck Rollercoaster”. They really picked a great one for a single. This song is truly a battle song as well as a headbanger. I give it ten out of ten windmill headbangs. I wont blame anyone for starting a pit wherever they are while listening to it. “Flesh Decadence” is in at number six on the album. With its tempo changes and guitar solos I know for a fact that any guitarists out there will fall in love with this one. The drums, bass and vocals are all immaculate.“Red Wine Collider” instantly jumps into being epic and savage. It is one of the most beautifully brutal songs on the album by far. It gives off a melancholic feel towards the end but comes right back around to sheer well constructed insanity. “Sunset Overdrive” is the slowest song I have heard so far and I'm not even sure if slow is how to describe it. Either way it is different from the rest but it is still amazing.The ninth song on “Dead and Alive” is “Cold Silent Hell”. This one has everything I could want from them. Crazy riffs, kick ass chugs and great progression. This one will be going on my playlist for sure. (I am pretty sure the whole album will be) It is one of the best songs on the album by far. The second to last song is the self titled track “Dead and Alive”. This song made me want to go and start a bar fight with guys bigger than me. It filled me with adrenaline and rage all at once. This song is like when you see your favorite character in a movie is outnumbered getting his ass kicked and then turns around and wins the unwinnable fight. This is going into current favorite songs as I am typing this.The final song on this magnum opus is “Empty Streets”, a cover of a song by SCANDROID. I didn't know who SCANDROID was so I went and listened to the original so I could see how it compares to the cover. I want to say that I am a huge fan of New Wave electronic music and can now see the inspiration for the synth on the album. As far as a Death Metal cover of an Electronic song goes, I would have to say this was done perfectly.I am telling you all right now you need to add this album to your collection as fast as you can. It will be one that you listen to over and over until the next album comes out. I am going to soak this in for a long time to come. PARASITE INC you have out done yourself on your Sophomore album. There wasn’t one thing wrong on “Dead and Alive”. I guarantee that a headlining tour is in the very near future. I knew I was right about BEHEMOTH in 2001, and I know I am right about this. Until then keep up the great work!

Line Up:

Benjamin Stelzer Drums (2007-present) - See also: ex-Satanic Syndrome
Kai Bigler Vocals, Guitars (2007-present)
Stefan "Johnny" Krämer Bass (2013-present) - See also: Bleeding Red (live), ex-Finisher, ex-Shattered, ex-Tankfucker, ex-Torment Tool, ex-Grabfinsternis
Dominik Sorg Guitars (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Countershock 01:06 instrumental
02. Once and for All 03:48
03. This World 04:30
04. Fall of the Idealist 05:24
05. Headfuck Rollercoaster 03:49
06. Flesh Decadence 04:10
07. Red Wine Collider 04:16
08. Sunset Overdrive 03:39
09. Cold Silent Hell 04:41
10. Dead and Alive 04:18
11. Empty Streets (Scandroid cover) 04:55 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Once and for All" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných