Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Mors Principium Est (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Nov 2019, 18:41

Mors Principium Est - Dawn Of The 5th Era (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

In the beginning, back in the year 1999 in Pori, Finland, Mors Principium Est was established by the three founding members Jori, Jarkko and Toni. Percussion instruments were missing, but later in the same year Mikko joined the band to play the drums. Jori was playing lead guitar and vocals, Jarkko guitar and Toni keyboards. The band played for a while with this set, but in the beginning of year 2000 Jori got tired of singing and wanted to concentrate only on playing guitar. A new singer was needed.Meanwhile Ville had just left his old band and was looking for something new. He contacted the band and after audition, he became the new vocalist. The first demo was made without a bass-player, but after Listenable Records got interested in the band, it was necessary to find a fulltime bass-player. In the year 2001 Teemu joined the band to play bass-guitar. Two more demos and few gigs were made and finally the hard work got rewarded.In 2002, Listenable Records offered a contract, which the band signed for 3 albums. The debut album "Inhumanity" was recorded and mixed by Ahti Kortelainen in Finland at Tico-Tico Studios, in December 2002 and mastered at Finnvox Studios, in January 2003. The album was released in spring 2003.The second album "The Unborn" was recorded at Tico-Tico Studios, in November 2004 and mastered at Finnvox Studios, in December 2004. The album was released in spring 2005, except for USA, where it was released at the end of 2005.The third album "Liberation=Termination" was recorded in many places around Finland, one of them was, for example, Astia Studio. The album was mastered at Imperial Mastering in California (USA) in the year 2006. It was released during 2007.

Album:

“Dawn of the 5th Era” is the fifth album of MORS PRINCIPIUM EST, the band around vocalist Ville Viljanen and is probably one of the most anticipated albums of the scene. Nearly no other band has managed to capture the sound of the “Gothenburg metal scene” like MORS PRINICIPIUM EST do – this is how melodic death metal has to sound in 2014! “Dawn of the 5th Era” puts forward impressive musicianship: Rapid drums, fast paced guitarwork but also decent keyboards and beautiful melodies create the mood of each song. Ville is at his best and presents the whole extent of his voice, more intense than ever! Hightlights: “We Are the Sleep”, “Innocence Lost” and the single “Monster In Me”.

Line Up:

Mikko Sipola Drums (1999-present)
Ville Viljanen Vocals (lead) (2000-present)
Teemu Heinola Bass (2001-present) - See also: Depressed Mode
Andy Gillion Guitars (lead), Programming (2011-present) - See also: Shadow Law
Kevin Verlay Guitars (2014-present) - See also: Agressor, Nibirus, Omega, ex-Aborted (live), ex-Dictated (live)

Tracklist:

01. Enter the Asylum 01:32
02. God Has Fallen 04:27
03. Leader of the Titans 05:23
04. We Are the Sleep 05:59
05. Innocence Lost 03:54
06. I Am War 04:35
07. Monster in Me 04:38
08. Apricity 02:37
09. Wrath of Indra 03:59
10. The Journey 05:09
11. The Forsaken 06:07

+ Video "Monster in Me" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and do not upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Mors Principium Est (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Nov 2019, 18:42

Mors Principium Est - Embers Of A Dying World (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

In the beginning, back in the year 1999 in Pori, Finland, Mors Principium Est was established by the three founding members Jori, Jarkko and Toni. Percussion instruments were missing, but later in the same year Mikko joined the band to play the drums. Jori was playing lead guitar and vocals, Jarkko guitar and Toni keyboards. The band played for a while with this set, but in the beginning of year 2000 Jori got tired of singing and wanted to concentrate only on playing guitar. A new singer was needed.Meanwhile Ville had just left his old band and was looking for something new. He contacted the band and after audition, he became the new vocalist. The first demo was made without a bass-player, but after Listenable Records got interested in the band, it was necessary to find a fulltime bass-player. In the year 2001 Teemu joined the band to play bass-guitar. Two more demos and few gigs were made and finally the hard work got rewarded.In 2002, Listenable Records offered a contract, which the band signed for 3 albums. The debut album "Inhumanity" was recorded and mixed by Ahti Kortelainen in Finland at Tico-Tico Studios, in December 2002 and mastered at Finnvox Studios, in January 2003. The album was released in spring 2003.The second album "The Unborn" was recorded at Tico-Tico Studios, in November 2004 and mastered at Finnvox Studios, in December 2004. The album was released in spring 2005, except for USA, where it was released at the end of 2005.The third album "Liberation=Termination" was recorded in many places around Finland, one of them was, for example, Astia Studio. The album was mastered at Imperial Mastering in California (USA) in the year 2006. It was released during 2007.

Album:

I have always been fond of Mors Principium Est and feel like they don’t get the attention that they deserve. When asked my thoughts on the band I continually tell people that I think they are a melodic death metal band that has always stood in the shadows of many of their contemporaries and could be considered the underdogs of the melodeath world, always striving to break away but never achieving that critical success that some of their peers get. With that being said, if someone asked me my thoughts on the band following the release of their new album Embers of a Dying World, I would probably tell you that this might be the year that supporting the underdog finally pays off!From the minute you start listening to Embers of a Dying World you realize that it is Mors Principium Est album through and through. The band follows their tried and true recipe that they have stuck with, cultivated and now excel at throughout all these years by inter-playing the drumming and the guitar riffs efficiently at every step of the album. Where most other melodic death metal bands have really tried to fuse the keys/programming with the guitars, Mors Principium Est follows a different road and highlights the drumming on their tracks before beautifully layering the guitars over to create a sound that is quite unique. This is something that the band has done for several albums now and helps emphasize the propulsive nature of their songs that just gets the blood pumping and the energy flowing. Musically, this album is tight, and that’s where most its core strengths are, but when you introduce the vocals into the mix, you find the point at which the album really takes off.Embracing that aggression that the band is known for, Ember sis absolutely at its best when Ville Viljanen’s vocals are introduced on each track. I’m not sure if it was a conscious decision but by giving most songs a bit of an instrumental introduction before having Viljanen come in screaming like an architect of the apocalypse really heightens those opening moments of each song. Slamming his best recorded vocal performance to date, it is these bone chilling growls that bring a new life and purpose to each song. While lyrically this album follows the same established norm that we are all acquainted with now (Death and Destruction– what else?), there is just an energy about it this time round where it seems like nothing is overdone and everything connects together perfectly. This is particularly apparent on tracks like ‘Masquerade’ and ‘Into the Dark’.When taken and digested as a complete package, this album feels like a breath of fresh air in a catalogue that has been building for a release like this. For far too many years I feel like Mors Principium Est haven’t received the adoration that they deserve. They are a band that is absolutely kicking goals and each record has been a considerable improvement on their previous efforts; which given the length of their career thus far – and the relatively few albums they have released in that time – shows a commitment to quality over quantity. While Embers of a Dying World might not be the best album to come out this year (its early days so who knows, it just might be!), it certainly started 2017 with a bang and is one hell of a big step in the right direction for Mors Principium Est. But don’t just take my word for it, go and grab the album and let yourself be blown away!

Line Up:

Mikko Sipola Drums (1999-present) - See also: ex-Repent.
Ville Viljanen Vocals (lead) (2000-present)
Teemu Heinola Bass (2001-present) - See also: ex-Depressed Mode, ex-Repent.
Andy Gillion Guitars (lead), Programming (2011-present) - See also: Shadow Law

Tracklist:

01. Genesis
02. Reclaim The Sun
03. Masquerade
04. Into The Dark
05. Death Is The Beginning
06. The Ghost
07. In Torment
08. Agnus Dei
09. The Colours Of The Cosmos
10. Apprentice Of Death
11. Livin' La Vida Loca (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Reclaim The Sun" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "DEATH Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných